Reach Health Recruitment is a specialist in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
At the moment we are in the process of selection and recruitment of 80 Helath Care Assistants for one of the largest groups of care homes in the UK with over then 200 units across the UK.
These vacancies are specifically for Aberdeen, Inverness and the Highlands in Scotland.
Aberdeen and Inverness are regarded as some of the places with better quality of life across Europe.
The selection process consists into 2 interviews: The 1st is a telephone interview with HRR, and in case of success it will be a final interview on March 18 in Porto.
- Experience and/or appropriate profile to work in geriatrics, palliative and /or Mental Health;
- Good English level;
- Motivation to work in one of the reference institutions in this area in the United Kingdom;
- Immediate Availability;
- European citizenship.
Will be considered only candidates who meet these requirements.
The employer offers the following conditions for the positions in Aberdeen:
- Permanent Contract (No Term);
- Gross monthly salary of 1380 pounds (1885 Euros at the current exchange rate);
- 7 pounds / time value (9.56 Euros at the current exchange rate);
- 46 hours a week;
- Possibility of overtime paid course;
- Initial training;
- Initial offering accommodation at a cost of 40 pounds / week for a 6 week period.
The employer offers the following conditions for positions in Inverness:
- Gross monthly salary of 1334 pounds (1823 Euros at the current exchange rate);
- Agreement of 44 hours a week;
- Initial accommodation provided by the employer, during a 6-week period - FREE.
The employer offers the following conditions for the positions in the Highlands:
- Gross monthly salary of 1456 pounds (1990 Euros at the current exchange rate);
- Agreement of 48 hours a week;
- Permanent Accommodation Benefit subsidized by the employer - offering accommodation at a cost of 200 pounds monthly.
* Mandatory fields
Contact us and receive an interview within 24 hours