Nursing Jobs Ashford, Kent, England
We are searching for Registered Nurses with or without working experience interested to live and work in Asford, Kent.
The employer provides nursing care for older people who are physically frail and need 24 hour nursing care. They offer exceptional standards of nursing care, comfort, and luxury.
The home is situated on the outskirts of the small village of High Halden, set in a semi-rural location on the Ashford Road and benefits from peacful, quiet surroundings and a friendly community. The nursing home is spacious, purpose built and offers a high quality environment with a good degree of privacy spread over three floors.
• Work within a team in a care home environment for the elderly
• Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
• Act as Nurse-in-charge and lead the staff team and delegate work effectively to junior staff
• Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
• Carry out Nursing duties associated with the role including wound dressings and management of PEG feeds
• Take responsibility for medication administration and control
• Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
• Work on a flexible, rotational basis according to the rota set by the home manager and the needs of the home which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round
• Supervise and train junior staff as well as receiving personal supervision and training and developing own skills
• Work in line with company policies and procedures
• EU Nursing Degree
• Registered in the NMC or at least in process of registration
• Motivated to care for others and be compassionate
• Good communication skills and have the ability to work in a team
• Permanent Contract - Full Time (34.5h /week) - and extra shifts are always available upon request.
• Competitive Salary – Hourly Pay Rate - £14 to £15 per hour
• Public holiday pay enhancements
• Free training and uniform provided
• Childcare vouchers and mobile phone benefits
• Work in a friendly team with experienced staff and opportunities for career progression
The Selection process consists in only 2 Skype interviews:
- The 1st interview with Reach HR via Skype ( just voice, no video)
- If successful in this interview, you will be then be invited for the final Skype interview ( Video-conference) with the employer next week:
If you are interested in these job opportunities please send us:
- Your updated English CV
- Your availability for a Skype interview this week