Healthcare Assistant - Home support - Free flight + Car + Benefits - Belfast Northern Ireland
Reach HR is a company specializing in recruiting health professionals to the UK.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting home assistants to reinforce the team of one of the best Home Care entities in the whole of the UK, located in the Belfast region.
As a home care assistant, you will play an active role in the well-being of each patient, ensuring their personal care, and cleaning and safety in their own homes.
- EU Citizenship
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Valid driver's license and driving motivation in the UK
- Motivation to work with this type of patients
- Flexible to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- No previous experience is required - the organization provides training and initial training.
- Immediate availability;
- Flight paid by the employer.
- Permanent Contract;
- Workload of 35 hours per week - possibility to work overtime, paid in full;
- Gross monthly salary of approximately 1350 to 1700 GBP;
- Initial and continuous training provided by the employer;
- Car + Fuel;
- Initial support with accommodation;
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English, accepting to receive from Reach HR Consulting Newsletter and Email related to the professional activity. You are informed that you may cancel the receipt of all the above information.