Live IN - Healthcare Assistant - Long-term / internal care - adults and young adults with physical and mental disabilities (stroke, autism, asperger's, down syndrome, alcoholism, rehabilitation and physiotherapy) - Birmingham area
Reach HR is a company specialized in recruiting healthcare professionals.
We are in the process of selecting and recruiting Health Care Assistant for long-term home care, called Live In.
The functions of an internal home assistant are to ensure the patient's permanent well-being, 24 hours a day, and to assist with household chores, as well as cleaning the house, cooking food and all other daily tasks.
This vacancy guarantees the caregiver the provision of extended services over a maximum of 6 weeks, followed by 1 or 2 full weeks of rest, allowing him / her regular visits to his / her country of origin. After the rest period, the caregiver will return to long-term care at the patient's home.
The employer is one of the most prestigious Home Support groups in the whole of the United Kingdom and intends to strengthen its team of internal / permanent home assistants to work in the Birmingham area.
Minimum application requirements:
- EU citizenship
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience / training as a Geriatric Assistant is considered an asset;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible to work long shifts, 24 hours a day;
- Driving license.
- Permanent contract;
- Starting weekly salary of GBP 500;
- Permanent shifts: maximum of 6 weeks of work, 24 hours a day, followed by 1 or 2 weeks of rest;
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Food provided by the employer;
- Accommodation included;
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV in English.
By replying to this announcement you confirm that you accept to receive from Reach_HR Consulting Newsletters and Emails related to professional activity and job offers. You are informed that you can unsubscribe from receiving all the above information by sending an email to unsubscribe