Kitchen Assistant - Care Home - United Kingdom
Reach HR is a company specialized in the recruitment of specialized professionals.
We are in the process of selecting and recruiting Kitchen Assistants for a reputable Care Home group in the UK.
The selection process only passes through 2 interviews:
An initial interview with Reach HR, and in case of success will be consecutively scheduled the final interview with the employer, by Skype.
Description of duties to be performed:
- Kitchen Assistant is responsible for the preparation, sanitizing, organization and small food productions of the various kitchen sectors.
- Kitchen helper washes, peels, cuts, cuts food under the guidance of the cook and nutritionist.
- It is under the responsibility of a Assistenti di cucina to cut, wash, separate, choose vegetables, meats, grains, onions, garlic, tomatoes, put the water to boil, make rice, choose food, pour, put to cook, season and experimenting, taking care of the hygiene of the workplace, receiving and storing food is responsible for ensuring safer food and protecting the health of consumers.
- For the professional to perform well as Assistenti di cucina it is essential to have good cooking practices, that is, to know sanitary norms and practices, following the hygiene practices to avoid the occurrence of diseases caused by the consumption of contaminated foods. any incidents or anomalies observed in the performance of your task (malfunctions, damages, etc.).
Requirements for the application:
- Good level of spoken English
- EU Citizenship
- Flexibility to work in several shifts, including weekends;
- Previous experience or training in these functions or similar.
- Permanent Contract;
- Gross monthly salary of 1492 Pounds
- Hourly load of 44 hours per week
- Support with accommodation
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English.
By responding to this announcement, you confirm that you accept receiving from Reach_HR Consulting Newsletters and Emails related to professional activity and job offers. You are informed that you can cancel the receipt of all the above information by sending an email to unsubscribe