Cleaning Staff for Care Home- United Kingdom
"Reach_Health_Recruitment" is a company specializing in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are in the process of selection and recruitment of cleaning professionals to one of the most prestigious groups of homes in the UK, located in Dorchester.
The city of Dorchester is located in the south of England, near the coast, between Bristol and Weymouth. Bournemouth and Southampton are also cities within walking distance of Dorchester.
The selection process shall only 2 interviews:
A first interview with RHR, and if successful will be consecutively scheduled the final interview with the employer.
Description of tasks to perform:
Within the Continuing Care Centre or also called Home for the Elderly, the cleaning professionals carry out cleaning of the physical space.
Responsible for making or perform cleaning and or disinfection: Dining room, living room of employees, bathrooms, laundry, kitchen, nursing room, corridors, lobby or reception, and the preparation and cleaning of equipment and materials.
Responsible for communicating to their immediate supervisor any incidents or anomalies observed in the development of their task (malfunction, damage, disruption manifests, bad food, etc.).
Requirements for application:
- Good level of English spoken
- EU Citizenship
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, including weekends;
- Previous experience or training in these functions or similar is an asset.
- Permanent Contract;
- Gross monthly salary of 1092 pounds - about 1420 Euros at the current exchange rate;
- Hours 35 hours per week - possibility to perform extra hours, paid in full;
- First month free accommodation, and if you want the entity offers accommodation to permanent title for a subsidized price
If you want to apply for this position please send CV updated and in English