Nursing Jobs UK - Gloucestershire
We are searching for Nurses with or without working experience (working experience is NOT required) to work in the following areas: Geriatric Care, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
The employer is considered one of the largest and most prestigious groups of Care Homes in the UK with several awards and distinctions, and a long- standing tradition of providing Care at the highest standards.
The available vacancies at the moment are for Gloucestershire area.
Gloucestershire splits into three areas, major part of the Cotswolds, the Royal Forest of Dean and the Severn Vale with a total population of 565,000.
Gloucestershire lies on the northern edge of the South-West of England, famous for the many beautiful Cotswold towns and villages such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Stow-on-the-Wold, Tewkesbury, and The Slaughters. Filled with outstanding picturesque views across the River Severn and simply amazing scenic Countryside settings.
Gloucestershire has so much to offer and just some of its nearby attractions include the 840 year old 'Berkley Castle', the Ruins of 'Witcombe Roman Villa' and 'Tewkesbury Abbey' which is over 500 years old and has the tallest Norman tower in England.
Getting to Gloucestershire
The easiest airport for travelling to Gloucestershire & the Cotswolds is Birmingham, a 1 hour drive away. Of the two London airports the region is best accessed from Heathrow. The 65 mile drive should not take more than 90 minutes. Gatwick airport is 2 hours drive away.
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via SKYPE (Videoconference).
The requirements to apply are:
- EU Nursing Degree
- EU Citizenship
- NMC Registration> PIN number or last stage of the registration process
- With or without working experience (candidates without working experience the employer will provide paid professional training)
- Good English communication skills – written and spoken
- Motivation to work with this type of patients.
The employer offers the following conditions:
- Permanent Contract
- Initial and continuous training fully paid by the employer
- 36 hours Contract - £13.77 per hour and £1 extra for nights between 23:00- 06:00
- Possibility of extra hours.
- Career progression and paid training/courses.
- Initial support of accommodation
- Career progression and paid training/courses.The employer has a large training department so can support with their nurses in any gaps in clinical knowledge.
There is a lot of career development within the Trust - from Nurse they can become a Lead Nurse (Dementia Lead, Wound Care Lead, Medication Lead) for the home the could become a Senior Nurse, Deputy Home Manager and Home Manager.
If you wish to apply or obtain further information please send us:
• your updated English CV
• your availability for a Skype interview