REGISTERED NURSE (RGN) - UK - Gloucestershire
We are currently looking for nurses interested to work and develop a career in the following areas: Geriatric Care, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
The employer is a respected care home company, providing care and services to types of patients throughout the UK with 10 Care Homes in different locations in the United Kingdom.
The employer offers a range of diverse services, from nursing and care services for older people and people living with dementia, to accommodation and supported for adults with a range of different disabilities. With exposure to so many different areas of nursing, you will have the opportunity to build on your clinical skills or focus on a specialist area.
The requirements to apply are:
- EU citizenship
- EU Nursing Degree
- NMC PIN number
- With or without working experience
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivation to work specifically with this type of patients
Conditions offered by the employer.
- Permanent Contract
- Starting wage in between £2223 and £2593.5 per month.
- 36 to 42 working hours per week, divided by night and day shifts.
- 4 weeks of subsidized accommodation benefit
- Career progression
If you are interested to apply to these positions please send us email:
- your updated English CV
- your availability for an interview