Home Care Assistant - Kent, London surroundings Free Flight and Accommodation
Reach HR is a company specialising in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting about 20 Geriatrics assistants, with or without previous professional experience, to reinforce the team of one of the best Home Care entities in the United Kingdom, in the outskirts of London, in the magnificent region Kent - close to Gatwick Airport.
As a home care assistant, you will play an active role in the well-being of each patient, ensuring their personal care, and cleaning and safety in their own homes.
- EU Citizenship
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Valid driving license and driving motivation in the UK
- Motivation to work with this type of patients
- Flexible to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- No prior experience is required - the organization provides training and initial training.
- Permanent Contract;
- Full Time Contract of 35 hours per week - possibility to perform overtime, paid in full;
- Monthly Gross Salary of approximately 1500 Pounds
- Initial and continuous training leading to a diploma / professional qualification provided free of charge by the employer
- Initial support with accommodation during the first 3 months - 2 first weeks are free
- Vehicle made available by the employer for a symbolic cost (insurance and maintenance included)
- 28 days annual leave
- Driving lessons in the UK, provided by the organization
- Meet at the airport
- Flights paid during the month of March.
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English