Healthcare Assistant + Benefits - Leicester, Cumbria, Cambridge and Maldon Essex - UK
Reach_HR is a company specializing in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting home assistants to reinforce the team of one of the best Home Support organizations in the UK, located in the Leicester, Cumbria, Cambridge and Maldon Essex regions.
While Healthcare Assistan will play an active role in the well being of each patient, ensuring their personal care.
- EU Citizenship
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- valid driver's license and motivation to drive in the UK (preferred)
- Motivation to work with this type of patients
- Flexible to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- No previous experience is required - the organization provides training and initial training.
- Immediate availability;
- Permanent Contract;
- Workload of 40 hours per week - possibility to work overtime, paid in full;
- Gross monthly salary of approximately 1450 to 1800 Pounds;
- Initial and continuous training provided by the employer;
- Initial support with accommodation;
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English, accepting to receive from Reach HR Consulting Newsletter and Email related to the professional activity. You are informed that you may cancel the receipt of all the above information.