Monitor for adolescent and young adults at risk of Social Exclusion - London UK
Reach Health Recruitment is a company that specializes in recruiting Partner Health professionals for the UK.
Job Offer Description:
Monitor for 16 to 21 year olds at Risk Social Exclusion in an Institutionalized or Semi-Institutionalized regime in the London area, England.
The ideal candidate should feel a strong appeal / vocation in helping young people to acquire the skills to reach adulthood independently.
The candidate must feel comfortable living alone with the young person in the accommodation provided by the institution.
- Offer intensive support (practical and emotional) to young people living in the Project.
- Act as a positive influence on users, encouraging responsible behavior and self-sufficiency
- Support users in order to maximize their self-sufficiency and allow them to live independently in their own homes.
- Act as resource coordinator and guide so that users can make informed choices about how they live in the local community.
- Collaborate effectively with all socio-health professionals involved in serving young people.
- Write weekly / monthly reports, updating social workers on youth activities for the week / month
Excellent command of spoken and written English
Availability to work in shifts
Previous experience with institutionalized youth
Qualifications relevant to the role
Immediate or soon availability
Fixed-term contract with the possibility of staying on the staff
Remuneration between 9 to 11 Pounds per Hour, according to experience and qualifications
Initial Training and Continuous Training
Career advancement opportunities
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV in English.
By replying to this announcement you confirm that you accept to receive from Reach_HR Consulting Newsletters and Emails related to professional activity and job offers. You are informed that you can unsubscribe from receiving all the above information by sending an email to unsubscribe