Final Interviews will be held via SKYPE
Reach HR is a company specialised in the recruitment of Healthcare professionals to the UK.
We are seeking for further 30 Domiciliary Care Workers for our patients list located in the
London area, namely Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Luton and Slough, which are located just 20 to 45
minutes travelling distance to London city centre.
The Domiciliary Care Worker delivers care to people from all ages – children and adults, people
with a learning difficulty and people with a physical disability and specialises in:
SPINAL CORD INJURIES
MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE (MND)
LOW AWARENESS STATE
OTHER NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
The employer is a leading and prestigious company specialised in working with patients and their
families that require personal and domestic support in their own homes, offering a unique service
of tailored social care visits from 30 minutes to full live-in support.
As a Care Assistant, you will help to care for and support people in their own homes, providing a
range of domestic and personal care services with the objective of rehabilitating and reintegrating
the patient into the community as much as possible, all in close cooperation and coordination by
the Rehabilitation Centre.
Successful candidates will play an active part in creating a homely and safe environment for
service users. You will work with other professionals to meet service users’ individual needs,
implementing care plans, provide guidance and support in assisting the promotion of self-help,
personal life skills, emotional awareness and act as a positive role model within the team.
Requirements to apply:
• EU Citizenship
• Good English level, both written and spoke,
• Motivated to work with vulnerable patients.
• Flexible to work various shifts including weekends
• Over 21 years of age
Conditions and Benefits Offered:
• Permanent Contract
• 36 hours per week - Extra hours available
• Starting Monthly Gross Salary from 1200 GBP up to 1700 GBP
• Initial accommodation support
• Initial Training and Qualifications provided by the company
• Mentor provided by the company to help settling in the UK
• 28 day’s holidays, including bank holidays.
• FREE Flight provided by the company
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us:
Updated English CV
Availability for a Skype interview