Live IN - Healthcare Assistant - Long Term / Internal Care + Benefits - Kent UK
Reach HR is a company that specializes in recruiting healthcare professionals.
We are in the process of selecting and recruiting Healthcare Assistant for extended home care, called Live In.
The Healthcare Assistant functions are to ensure the patient's permanent well-being 24 hours a day and to assist with household chores as well as cleaning the house, cooking and all other daily tasks.
This vacancy guarantees the caregiver the provision of extended services over a maximum of 6 weeks, followed by 1 or 2 full weeks of rest, allowing you regular visits to your home country. After the rest period, the caregiver will return to long-term care at the patient's home.
The employer is one of the most prestigious Home Support groups in the whole of the UK and aims to strengthen its team of home / permanent home assistants to work in the Kent region.
Prior work experience is not required as the employer provides all the tools necessary for the continuous training and qualification of his team.
Minimum Application Requirements:
- EU citizenship
- Mastery of spoken and written English
- Experience / training as a Geriatric Assistant is considered an asset;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible to work extended shifts, 24 hours a day;
- No driving license required.
- Permanent Contract;
- Initial weekly salary of 500 GBP;
- Permanent shifts: maximum of 6 working weeks, 24 hours a day, followed by 1 or 2 weeks of rest;
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Food provided by the employer;
- Accommodation included;
If you would like to apply for this position please send us your updated CV in English.
By replying to this advertisement you confirm that you accept Reach_HR Consulting Newsletters and Emails related to professional activity and job offers. You are advised that you can unsubscribe from all the above information by sending an email to unsubscribe