Home Care - Support at Home England - Auxiliary of Geriatrics
Reach Health Recruitment is a specialist in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are in the process of selection and recruitment of about 40 assistants Geriatrics for one of the best home support organizations throughout the UK.
We have 40 immediate vacancies for the number one leader in Home Care (elderly care at home) to work in various UK locations: Manchester, London, Oxford, Brighton, Southampton and even in Scotland.
Home Care or Home Support is a form of service delivery in the health sector that aims to continue the hospital treatment at home. Thus, home care allows individuals to remain independent in their own homes, often avoiding the need for nursing homes or day centers. The home care sector in the UK has a strong forecast growth in the coming years, resulting in numerous opportunities to enter and develop a career in this field, through training and qualification.
The employer is an entity that aims to strive for difference in the lives of people with difficulties or some kind of weakness. Thus, during the month of January is seeking to recruit employees to ensure the best care and home support.
Requirements for the position of Assistant Geriatrics at Home:
- Level of English - Good written and spoken knowledge;
- Training for Medical Action or in Geriatrics Assistant - preferred;
- Compulsory Education: 12th grade in the scientific area - Humanistic and / or technological courses with equivalence to the 12th grade;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Many flexible to work shifts, including weekends;
- Letter of valid / updated driving;
- Hours 35 hours per week;
- Ability to perform extra hours;
- Gross monthly salary between 1122 and 1207 pounds - about 1510-1630 Euros at Current Exchange Rate;
- Car service provided by the employer for a subsidized cost, reimbursement per mile for journeys made;
- Accommodation subsidized for only £ 10 per day, including expenses;
- Annual holiday period: 28 days;
- Support and ongoing support by an entity's supervisor;
If you want to apply for these positions please send updated CV and English