Health Care Assistants - JOBS UK
Reach Health Recruitment is an entity specialized in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are in the process of selection and recruitment of about 400 Health Care Assistants to one of the best UK homes groups, located just outside London, particularly in the beautiful and historic city of Marlborough located along the River Kennet.
The employer's main focus is to promote the welfare and familar and welcoming atmosphere to all its patients. In this sense, commitment to training their employees and looking for new employees who want to be part of this team motivated and committed to providing the best care and services.
The selection process involves only two interviews: a telephone interview with one Recruitment Specialist RHR and, if successful, will be scheduled consecutively the final interview with the employer.
- Good English communication skills;
- Experience as a health aide is considered an asset;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible for shift work, including weekends;
Offered conditions and benefits:
- Permanent employment contract
- Gross monthly salary between 1170-1560 pounds;
- Between 36 to 48 hours a week - overtime paid in full;
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Initial support the housing - 6 months of subsidized housing, the first totally free month and the remaining months with a nominal value of only 100 pounds monthly.
If you plan to apply for these positions please send us your updated CV and English