We are currently looking for nurses interested to work and develop career in the following areas: Geriatric Care, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
The employer is one of the UK's most respected care home companies, providing award winning care and services to thousands of patients throughout the UK at more than 200 different locations in the United Kingdom.
The employer offers a range of diverse services, from nursing and care services for older people and people living with dementia, to accommodation, supported living and community support for children and adults with a range of different disabilities. With exposure to so many different areas of nursing, you will have the opportunity to build on your clinical skills or focus on a specialist area.
The requirements to apply are:
- Nursing Degree
- With or without working experience
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivation to work specifically with this type of patients
Conditions offered by the employer.
- Permanent Contract
- Starting wage in between £1800 and £2700, indexed to regional life cost.
- 40 working hours per week, divided by night and day shifts.
- 1 month subsidized accommodation benefit
- Career progression and paid training/courses.
- Possibility to work for one of UK's best employers.
If you are interested to apply to these positions please send us to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- your updated English CV
- your availability for an interview