Healthcare Assistant (Live in) Permanent In-Home Care - UK
Reach Health Recruitment is a company specializing in the recruitment of specialized professionals.
We are in the process of selecting and recruiting Healthcare Assistant for extended home care, called Live In.
The duties of an in-home care worker are to ensure the patient's 24-hour permanent well-being and to assist with household chores as well as housekeeping, food confection, and all other daily tasks.
This vacancy guarantees to the caregiver the provision of extended services for a maximum of 8 weeks, followed by a full week of rest, allowing regular visits to their country of origin.
After the rest period, the caregiver will return to the patient's home for extended care.
The employer is one of the most prestigious home support groups in the whole of the UK and intends to strengthen his team of in-house / permanent home assistants to work in the Reading region
No prior professional experience is required, as the employer provides all the tools necessary for the training and continuous qualification of his team.
Minimum application requirements:
- EU Citizenship
- Immediate availability
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience / training as a Geriatrician is considered an added value;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible to work long shifts, 24 hours a day;
- No driving license required.
- Permanent Contract;
- Weekly salary of between 450 and 500 pounds;
- Permanent shifts: one day off per week
- 8 weeks of work, 24 hours a day, followed by a week of rest
- During the week of rest you can return to your country or enjoy free accommodation in England during this week
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Accommodation and food included;
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English to email@example.com