Live IN - Nursing Assistant - Extended / Intensive Care + Benefits - Reading UK
Reach_HR is a company specializing in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are in the process of selecting and recruiting Nursing Assistants for long-term home care, called Live In.
The duties of an in-home care worker are to ensure the patient's 24-hour permanent well-being and to assist with household chores as well as housekeeping, food confection, and all other daily tasks.
This vacancy guarantees to the caregiver the provision of extended services for a maximum of 6 weeks, followed by 1 or 2 full weeks of rest, allowing regular visits to their country of origin. After the rest period, the caregiver will return to the patient's home for extended care.
The employer is one of the most prestigious home support groups in the whole of the UK and intends to strengthen his team of in-house / permanent home assistants to work in the Reading region.
No prior professional experience is required, as the employer provides all the tools necessary for the training and continuous qualification of his team.
Minimum application requirements:
- EU Citizenship
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience / training as a Geriatrician is considered an added value;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible to work long shifts, 24 hours a day;
- No driving license required.
- Permanent Contract;
- Initial weekly salary of 450 GBP;
- Permanent shifts: maximum of 6 weeks of work, 24 hours a day, followed by 1 or 2 weeks of rest;
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Food supplied by the employer;
- Accommodation included;
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English.
By responding to this announcement, you confirm that you accept receiving from Reach_HR Consulting Newsletters and Emails related to professional activity and job offers. You are informed that you can cancel the receipt of all the above information by sending an email to unsubscribe