Healthcare Assistant - Home care - Children and Adults with Disabilities - 1650 to 1900 Pounds / month + Car and Fuel Free
Reach Health Recruitment has been a specialist and leading company since 2009 in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK and Ireland, officially recognized by the British and Irish national health system.
It is our goal to support our candidates on a daily basis in the search for the best job offers. Reach Health Recruitment processes each application with the utmost rigor, respect, transparency and confidentiality, as if it were our own candidacy.
Prestigious Home Care Company in UK seeks Healthcare Assistant to provide care for children and adults with physical and / or mental disabilities.
Home care allows the patient to continue treatment at home after hospital discharge, thus avoiding day care centers.
People who routinely turn to Healthcare Assistant services at home are:
- children with physical and / or intellectual disabilities
- adults with physical and / or intellectual disabilities
- adults over sixty-five years old living alone or in a family context that can not offer them support;
- partially self-sufficient adults over sixty-five;
- for adults over sixty-five years old in difficulty or in conditions of contingency, not self-sufficiency.
Functions to perform:
- To take care of the health and personal hygiene of the people served;
- Support in the administration of prescribed drugs, hygiene, as well as promote the exchange of clothes;
- Maintain contact with relatives, nurses, doctors and social workers.
- Take care of cleaning, preparing meals, washing clothes, ironing, bedding, shopping, post office, laundry, pharmacy, etc.
- Healthcare Assistant at home, in addition to performing their activity at home, plays a role of interconnection with local structures, services, etc.
- It also collaborates with doctors, nurses, social workers, psychologists who must periodically report the patients' health status.
- EU European Citizenship
- Ability to communicate in English
- Motivation to care for vulnerable and dependent people
- Vocational training is an advantage
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Valid driving license
- Permanent contract
- Gross monthly salary from 1650 to 1900 GBP
- 45 hours of work per week
- Possibility of working overtime
- Travel time between households is paid
- Initial and continuous training, leading to Professional Qualifications with a Diploma
- Accommodation in shared apartment and single room at a very affordable price.
- Fully free service vehicle and free fuel