Healthcare Assistant - Home care for disabled children - London surroundings - St. Albans UK
Reach HR is a company that specializes in recruiting healthcare professionals.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting Healthcare Assistant, to reinforce the team of one of the best Home Support entities in the whole of the United Kingdom, located in the area around London - St. Albans.
As Healthcare Assistant at home, you will play an active role in the well-being of each patient, ensuring your personal care.
- EU citizenship
- Domain of English, spoken and written
- Valid driving license and motivation to drive in the UK
- Motivation to work with children with disabilities
- Experience in supporting Children with disabilities is a selection factor
- Flexible to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- Immediate availability;
- Permanent contract;
- 40 hours weekly load - possibility to work overtime, paid in full;
- Initial gross monthly salary between 1580 and 1750 pounds according to experience;
- Initial and continuous training provided by the employer;
- Initial support with accommodation
- WiFi included;
- Vehicle provided by the company
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV in English, accepting to receive from Reach HR Consulting Newsletter and Email related to professional activity. You are informed that you can cancel the reception of all the above information.