Nurse - Care Center - IELTS / OET, Accommodation Support + Benefits - UK
Reach_HR is a leading recruitment company for Nursing Professionals to the UK.
We are currently recruiting experienced or non-experienced nurses to one of the largest and most prestigious Care Center groups in the UK and are present in over 250 locations scattered throughout the UK from England to Scotland, Wales and Ireland From north.
The Nurse, being part of a multidisciplinary team, plays a fundamental role in the quality of life of the user because it is the professional with responsibilities in the prevention of illness and promotion and restoration of the health of the users, exercising functions such as the training of helpers and the users themselves , organization in the area of ??health, management of stocks of clinical and pharmacological consumption material, articulation and referral with other health technicians intra and extra institution, support and clarification of health doubts to users and their families, techniques inherent to the profession itself, the nurse is often the link between this and the other health technicians.
Qualifications EU Nursing
Good level of communication in English
Motivation to work in these clinical areas.
Availability to work in shifts
Prior Experience is an advantage
- Permanent Contract;
- Gross starting salary between 2200 and 3700 Pounds per month, according to qualifications, experience and geographical location of the position
- 36 to 44 working hours per week, divided between day and night shifts of 12 or 6 hours
- Initial flight to the United Kingdom paid by the company
- Additional flight paid by the company
- 2 first weeks hotel accommodation entirely free
- support in the process of finding permanent accommodation
- first month of income and collateral borne by the company
- IELTS or OET examination financed by the company
The final interviews will be held by skype.
If you want to apply for this position please send us your updated CV and in English, accepting to receive from Reach_HR Consulting Newsletter and Email related to the professional activity. You are informed that you may cancel the receipt of all the above information.