AUXILIARY GERIATRICS UK - Yorkshire
"Reach_Health_Recruitment" is a company specializing in the recruitment of health professionals to the UK.
We are in the process of selection and recruitment of about 15 healthcare assistants for one of the most prestigious groups of homes in the UK, located in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire is one of the regions of England with better quality of life, combining the best of both worlds: proximity to the coast and countryside, while providing the cosmopolitan life of cities such as Leeds, York and Hull.
The selection process shall only 2 interviews: A first interview with RHR, and if successful will be consecutively scheduled the final interview with the employer.
Description of tasks to perform:
- Cooperate under technical supervision, provision of hygiene and comfort to patients / residents.
- Undertake monitoring and transport of patients in beds, stretchers, wheelchairs or walking in and out of the establishment;
- Assist in power tasks in the respective sector, distribute diets, general and therapeutic regime;
- Assist in the tasks of collecting material for analysis;
- Prepare and wash the material of technical services;
- Ensure the maintenance of the material used in patient care;
- Proceed to the reception, storage and distribution of clean clothes and the collection of dirty clothes and deliveries;
- Ensure the external and internal service drug transport and product
current consumption for the operation of services;
- Ensure the messenger service and carry out specific cleaning of the respective sectors, as well as its access;
- Collaborate with their services in completing the administrative procedures related to its activities;
- To clean the stretchers in their workplaces;
- Ensure the maintenance of hygienic conditions in their workplaces.
minimum requirements for application:
- English spoken and written of Dominio
- EU Citizenship
- Experience / training while Geriatrics Assistant is considered an asset;
- Motivation to work with this type of patients;
- Flexible for various working shifts, including weekends;
- Permanent Contract;
- Gross monthly salary of 1248 pounds - about 1580 Euros at the rate Exchange Current;
- Hours 40 hours per week - possibility to perform extra hours, paid in full;
- Initial training provided by the employer;
- Initial support in the housing;
If you want to apply for this position please send updated CV and English